To begin our Gokyo Lake trek from Lukla Airport, walk down to the Dudh Koshi River. From here we will stick with the major track to Namche Bazaar, a prosperous village situated in a huge secluded bowl-shaped region; you will have a marvelous experience. And the remarkable sight of the Khumbu mountains like Ama Dablam ( 6856m), Thamserku (6608m) as well as immense vistas of Everest will spellbind you. As we reach, Machherma the awe-inspiring vistas of Cho Oyu, Kantega and Thamserku will captivate you. We will also walk on the messy, risky moraines of Ngozumpa Glacier – the main glacier in Nepal.
We will be enchanted by varied scenery of the Gokyo Valley including the series of beautiful Gokyo lake. We will get to observe the first lake Longpongo situated at the height of 4690m. Subsequently, the second lake, Taboche Tsho totally enthralled us with its shiny turquoise blue water alluring in the sun. In series, third lake comes into the sight. We will also notice that the Gokyo village set by the third lake and Cho-Oyu peak as a backdrop provide a wonderful sight here
- Exciting mountain flight Kathmandu / Lukla.
- Namche Bazaar gateway of Mt. Everest
- Sherpa culture and lifestyle in Khumjung
- Tranquil Gokyo lake
Climbing Gokyo- Ri (5483m/17984ft)
- Great view of Mt Everest, Mt Lhotse, Mt Makalu, Mt Cho Oyu and other mountains from Gokyo Ri
- Excursion to the fifth lake
- Ngozumpa Glacier, the world’s biggest glacier.