Kanchenjunga Trekking Nepal is wilderness trek route in Nepal. Kanchenjunga is third highest mountain in the world, mountain range covers eastern part of Nepal. One of Nepal’s most rewarding treks, Mt. Kanchenjunga lies on the eastern border of Nepal and is perfect for those adventurous enough—and who have the time to travel here. Previously camping only, there are now more affordable teahouse routes that take you past stunning Himalayan vistas, ancient forests, prime wildlife habitat, and into the heart of traditional cultures and communities.
- With this trek, you can explore the less traversed Eastern mountainous regions of Nepal.
- You get to walk past the popular glacial lakes in the region. It includes Zumu, Talung, Rathong, and Yalung glaciers.
- You will have amazing time walking through the diverse flora and fauna inside the Kanchenjunga Conservation Area.
- You can meditate in Ramtang and Oktang Monasteries after your tiring walks.
- You will have an amazing time resting on your tents on the lap of the giant peaks.