The 9 days Mardi Himal trek is an easier trekking route in the Annapurna region of Nepal. It is a short family trek but a high altitude trekking trail. You will walk on the high ridges with magnificent views of Mt. Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and Machhapuchhre.
Mardi Himal Trek blesses the trekkers with an overwhelming adventure. You will love the enticing views of the snow-capped peaks in the Annapurna Region. Walking across the chain of green hills, you will have the most beautiful memories.
The scenic natural beauty is immensely scattered throughout the region. Walking past the traditional Gurung villages and witnessing Buddhist culture is truly blissful. The warm hospitality of villagers at villages like Kande, Pothana, Siding, Deurali, etc is remarkable.
This wonderful journey takes you to 4,500 meters to display the marvelous landscapes. The Low Camp, Forest Camp, High Camp, and the Mardi Himal Base Camp are such amazing places to be at.
- Amazing views of sunrise and sunset
- Beautiful Rhododendron Forest blooming in many different colors
- Close views of mount Annapurna south, Machhapuchre and Mardi Himal
- Culture, custom and tradition of local peoples
Sightseeing of Kathmandu and Lalitpur Valley
- Peace environment and less crowded Area
Amazing terrace fields
- Tea Garden and local Homestay
- Lifestyle of local people such as Gurung and Magar