Pokhara to Annapurna Panorama Trek is one of the short, easy and captivating trekking into the foothills of Annapurna region. The welcome greet from Magar and Gurung on the way will make you feel welcomed and homely. The ever smiling faces of the local people will bring beautiful smile on your faces too. Annapurna Panorama trek also known as Annapurna Poon hill trek, is one the finest short and easy tea house treks in Nepal. This Annapurna Poonhill trip unfolds dramatic panoramic profiles of some of the beautiful and highest mountains. Furthermore we follow one of the well-trodden routes through lust forest and fabulous Himalayan settlements.
This trek starts from the beautiful town of Pokhara and drive to Nayapul. It is also known as Annapurna Poon Hill Trek which offers unbelievable altitude ranges and temperature mix of climate on the scenery of Himalaya’s panorama. This panoramic views of Mt Annapurna I, Mt. Macchapuchhre , Manaslu.
Annapurna Panorama Trek is amongst the easiest trek that takes you to the heights with no possibility of altitude sickness and lets you enjoy the close up views of mountains in Annapurna region at its best. Identically Ghandruk, Tadapani, Ghorepani Poon hill hiking route exploring the diverse ethnic groups on the back drop of Himalaya profile. Annapurna Panorama trek leading memorable wonderful journey to the best part of Annapurna area with constant views of snowcapped mountains with panoramic views and let you view natural waterfalls on the way.
The trekking trail runs through the lower part of the Annapurna region, through the woods of pine, rhododendron and juniper. The main objective of this trek is to reach the village of Ghorepani (2874m) and hike up to Poonhill (3210m). Ghorepani is a small village amidst forest with stunning array of rhododendron flowers and warming hospitality and culture of ethnic Gurung community. You can also visit the Gurung Museum and buy local handicrafts to support the local economy.
- Pass via enchanting forested routes encountering diverse flora and fauna.
- Trek to Poon Hill for mesmerizing sunrise and sunset over spectacular mountains of Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Dhaulagiri, Macchapuchre, Nilgiri, Lamjung and more.
- Explore Gurung culture and lifestyle, visit the Gurung museum.
- Walk via bamboo, pine, rhododendron, and Juniper bushes.
- Watch the gleaming Himalayan mountains as you stroll along the lakeside street and experience a quaint subtropical natural atmosphere