Upper Dolpo Trek is a truly isolated corner of Nepal, which lies in the midwestern of Nepal and also known as the district behind the Himalayas. It has become the most charming destination for trekkers in Nepal. Here in this region, the cultural traditions are basically linked with the Tibetan culture. Dolpa region is fully covered with a natural beauty, stunning charm and also it provides a good habitat for snow leopard, blue sheep, ghoral , Himalayan black beer etc. Upper Dolpo trekking is the really unforgettable trip for every visitor. Here we can observe a different rain shadow, landscapes with glowing mountain view, amazing flora and fauna and beautiful birds along with varieties of butterflies. This district is also known as the treasure of medicinal herbs and natural hidden wonders.
The main occupation of this district is agriculture. People of this region live in remote villages of western highland of Nepal. Lifestyles of this region are closed to an ancient one. These trails take you through the main highlight of Dolpo district “ Shey Phoksundo National Park” and the deepest and beautiful lake “Shey Phoksundo lake” which is totally free from aquatic life. Those people who walk through Dolpo speak and write about the beauty of this region they love and respect the traditions and people of dolpa district. This package is suitable for every people who loves doing hiking through the beautiful nature so, choose this package and enjoy Walking with your family and friends to spends your remarkable holidays. Trekking In Nepal will always make you happy and makes your captured moments unforgettable.
- Explore the mystique hidden land of Inner Dolpo,
- Tibetan Buddhism and Bonpo culture walk through desolate, stunning landscapes.
- Holy Phoksundo Lake, with its enchanting blue and emerald colors
- Visit the magical Shey Gompa, the spiritual heart of Inner Dolpo
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as per the itinerary.
- Two night’s hotel at Nepalgunj.
- Flight fare from Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Juphal -Nepalgunj-Kathmandu including airport departure taxes.
- Full board meal (veg. /non veg.) during camping, prepared by our expert cook with Tea & coffee. Boiled and purify drinking water for the trek.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and other equipment during the camping trek. We will provide fully water proof two men tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, Table with chairs, kitchen utensils, toilet
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Down sleeping bag / Jackets, walking sticks, and other necessary equipments during the trek. (If you don`t have you own)
- A government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek. A cook, Kitchen helper, required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine.
- Special Trekking upper Dolpo permit and other required paper documents.
- All our government taxes tourist service charges. Official expenses.
Price doesn't Include:
- Nepal entry visa fee
- The general trekking equipment
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Rescue & travel insurance and evacuation costs, if needed. We will help with the arrangement.
- TIPS for the staff – Tips are expected!